Making your relationships work
Where is your relationship?
Is your relationship fulfilling? Emotionally, sexually, spiritually satisfying? Is it challenged now? Is there love, tenderness, caring, as well as sadness, resentment, old wounds? Where are you going together? Do you have a clear vision, or you are stuck?
Every relationship goes through changes and development. The first step of getting where you want to be is discovering where you are. Then creating a clear vision of where you want to be a year from now, five years, ten… Then finding tools that will assist you on you journey. And finally making a total commitment to staying on course.
During this program you will:
· Get a clear and honest picture of the “state of the union”.
· Recognize the challenging aspects in your relationships.
· Learn ways of tempering your impulse to anger and self-defeating patterns.
· Identify and address major sources of stress in relationships.
· Learn techniques of successful communication.
· Master techniques of "building bridges" and
going beyond "tit for tat."
· Create relationships based on understanding, consideration,
empathy, and mutual respect.