Speak Without Fear
The fear of speaking, according to numerous published studies, supersedes the fear of death.
This program can benefit those of you who have a fear of public speaking, as demonstrated by at least one of the following:
When confronted with the need to introduce yourself or to ask a question in a crowded room, you have felt shortness of breath, increased heartbeat, sweaty palms, and/or your mind going blank.
When just the thought of having to give a presentation or participate in a discussion has evoked feelings ranging in intensity from mild discomfort to overwhelming anxiety.
Your avoidance of being the center of attention has impeded your career and diminished the quality of your social relations.
The program can also benefit those of you who enjoy public speaking, but want to improve the quality of your delivery and connection with your audience.
During this course, you will:
• learn proven techniques for powerful and effective communication,
• identify and transform dysfunctional unconscious beliefs about your ability to speak in public,
• undergo a series of mental exercises to overcome your fears,
• master self-hypnotic techniques for achieving a state of relaxation upon request,
• learn, practice and perfect your communication skills in class.