Weight Control and Body Image Solutions
There are twelve eating patterns that cause chronic weight and /or body image problems:
Constant thinking about food
Eating portions that are too large or too small
Eating too quickly
Eating when not hungry
Lack of confidence (usually because of repeated diet failures)
Late night snacking
Snacks between meals
Starving yourself and/or purging
If you have been on diet after diet, attempting diet pills, crash diets, medication, and/or even healthy dieting approaches - only too quickly to return to your old eating habits and subsequent weight gain, this program may be your solution.
Techniques of clinical hypnosis, mental imagery, and voluntary will are combined with the most recent medical and psychological research on obesity and weight control.
The science of morphology (the correspondence of facial and body type to temperament and personality) is utilized as a basis for formulating individualized eating and exercise plans.
Dr. Reznik will help you to:
• view your relationship with food in the greater context of your life;
• learn how to let go of the “inner weight”;
• establish a positive relationship with your body and appearance;
• achieve your ideal body weight through a gentle, clinically proven and healthy approach;
• develop a program for maintaining your desired weight.